Monday, August 18, 2008

Introduction

Hey you! If you're reading this, it means that you are too lazy to get off your butt and go to China and want to live vicariously through me instead. Or you just care about me and want to see how I'm doing. Either way, I've had a few requests to keep people updated, so I figured I'd give it a shot. As much as I'll try to limit my posts to super-funny and/or exciting happenings, I am not a super-funny or exciting person, so don't get your hopes up too high.
In order to keep me posting and you knowing when to read, I will guarantee a new post every other Wednesday - beginning with yesterday, August 20.
If you like it, feel free to talk about it by the water cooler and check back every once in a while. It'll be here. Much thanks to Tal Raviv for his inspiration in my journey and BFink among others who will be joining me in HKUST.
I'd love to hear from y'all about how your doing, so please shoot me an e-mail or even reply to a post (if you want your voice to be heard by my legions of readers).

With love and (hopefully) wit,
miss you all already,
Nech

No comments:

Post a Comment